TIME IS CRITICAL IF YOU’VE BEEN CHARGED WITH FELONY DUI IN ORANGE COUNTY
1. You only have 10 days from the date of your arrest to request an Administrative Per Se Hearing from the DMV or your license will be suspended.
2. The consequences and penalties for the conviction of a felony DUI are more severe. In Orange County, if convicted of a felony DUI you can lose your driver’s license, spend up to one year in jail, and pay a considerable fine as well as other consequences as ordered by the court. Also, your insurance rates will spike!
3. You want a felony DUI lawyer in Orange County who will fight for you, has won numerous felony DUI cases, and who has devoted his practice to defending those charged with DUI and other criminal offenses.
4. You want a lawyer who offers competitive rates, will start with a small down payment, and offers affordable payment plans to help you through this tough time.
5. Most importantly, you want a lawyer in Orange County with an outstanding DUI dismissal rate.
Penalties for a Fourth or Felony DUI
A Fourth DUI within 10 years and anything beyond that will be considered a felony in the State of California and you could be looking at some serious jail time among other issues. Also, any DUI causing injury to another person could be considered a felony as well. This is specifically in violation of CVC 23153 and if arrested for a fourth DUI, you should give Seyb Law Group a call at 714-676-5554 right away to get help with your case.
Choosing the best Orange County DUI Lawyer is too important of a decision to hire just any attorney. All we do every single day is work and fight to get charges reduced or dropped, and to get your fines and penalties significantly reduced.
Call our office 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, at 714-676-5554. Take advantage of our free and confidential consultation with an experienced, winning Orange County DUI lawyer.
I was arrested for a DUI and it ended up being a felony because I wrecked my truck and my friend in the car was hurt. Being charged with a felony was the scariest thing to ever happen to me. I called Seyb Law Group and I was so glad I did. The work and attention he put into my case really let me know he cared and he was going to do everything he could for my case. Even when I was freaking out and calling him he was always there to talk me through my case. My biggest fear was going to jail, but Spencer was able to keep me out of jail and help me get past this traumatic event. If anyone is going through this they need to call Spencer Seyb.J.L.T. – Tustin, CA
Seyb Law Group has significant experience defending DUI and alcohol related crimes and we’ve helped hundreds of Orange County residents get their DUI charges reduced or even dismissed.
We will protect your rights and not stop until we have secured your freedom and gotten you the best possible outcome!
You can call us directly 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, at 714-676-5554.