Have you Been Arrested for a DUI with Injury in Orange County?
1. You only have 10 days from the date of your arrest to request an Administrative Per Se Hearing from the DMV or your license will be suspended.
2. A charge of a DUI with Injury can be prosecuted as either a misdemeanor or felony and the penalties will be more severe. In Orange County, if convicted of a DUI with injury you can lose your driver’s license, spend a considerable amount of time in jail, pay a large fine and restitution to the victim, and other consequences as ordered by the court. Also, your insurance rates will spike!
3. You want a lawyer in Orange County who will fight for you, has won numerous DUI with injury cases, and who has devoted his practice to defending those charged with DUI and other criminal offenses.
4. You want a lawyer who offers competitive rates, will start with a small down payment, and offers affordable payment plans to help you through this tough time.
5. Most importantly, you want a lawyer in Orange County with an outstanding DUI dismissal rate.
Penalties for DUI with Injury
A DUI with injury in the State of California is what is known as a “wobbler” case and can be considered a misdemeanor or a felony. The severity of the injuries will determine what type of case the DA files. Either way you could be looking at some serious jail time among other consequences. If arrested for DUI with injury, you should give Seyb Law Group a call at 714-676-5554 right away to get help with your case.
Choosing the best Orange County DUI Attorney is too important of a decision to hire just any lawyer. All we do every single day is work and fight to get charges reduced or dropped, and to get your fines and penalties significantly reduced.
Call our office 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, at 714-676-5554. Take advantage of our free and confidential consultation with an experienced, winning Orange County DUI lawyer.
I was arrested for a DUI and it ended up being a felony because I wrecked my truck and my friend in the car was hurt. Being charged with a felony DUI was the scariest thing to ever happen to me. I called Seyb Law Group and I was so glad I did. The work and attention he put into my case really let me know he cared and he was going to do everything he could for my case. Even when I was freaking out and calling him he was always there to talk me through my case. My biggest fear was going to jail, but Spencer was able to keep me out of jail and help me get past this traumatic event. If anyone is going through this they need to call Spencer Seyb.J.L.T. – Tustin, CA
Seyb Law Group has significant experience defending DUI and alcohol related crimes and we’ve helped hundreds of Orange County residents get their DUI charges reduced or even dismissed.
We will protect your rights and not stop until we have secured your freedom and gotten you the best possible outcome!
You can call us directly 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, at 714-676-5554.