Experienced, Affordable Orange County DUI Attorney
If you’ve been charged with a DUI in Orange County, the next moves you make are crucial. At Seyb Law Group, we have won more than 1,000 DUI cases in Orange County, and our #1 priorities are to get your DUI charges dismissed or reduced, save your drivers license, lower your fines, and keep you out of jail. We have strong relationships with Orange County judges and prosecutors, which you can leverage to get your DUI charges dismissed or reduced
Why Hiring a Good DUI Defense Attorney Is Critical
Orange County is one of the most aggressive counties in California in terms of prosecuting DUI cases and the only reasonable way to defend yourself is to hire a skilled DUI trial lawyer. We will use all available resources to build a strong defense in your case, and we will negotiate with the prosecutor to get your DUI charges dropped or reduced. In California, you only have ten days from the date of your arrest to request a DUI hearing with the DMV, or risk having your driver’s license suspended, so don’t wait to hire legal representation.
Best Defense Strategies in Orange County DUI Cases
There are many different strategies that our DUI defense attorney can use to defend you against DUI charges in OC. Some common DUI defenses include arguing the following points:
- Your Constitutional rights were violated
- The arresting officer failed to follow proper procedure in your arrest (i.e. did not read you your Miranda rights)
- The BAC results from the breathalyzer test were not accurate
- The arresting officer did not have probable cause to make the initial stop
- The officer made an illegal arrest
- The signs of intoxication the arresting officer observed were due to another cause – illness, allergies, fatigue, sun exposure, etc.
- Alcohol was not the reason for your driving issues
- The arresting officer engaged in racial profiling or other misconduct
Why We’re Different From Most DUI Law Firms
– Unlike so many large, impersonal law firms where quantity often trumps quality, we take a personal interest in each of our clients and their legal needs.
– We have strong relationships with Orange County judges and prosecutors, which you can leverage to get your DUI charges dismissed or reduced
– Our fees are affordable and we offer payment plans
– We won’t pass off your DUI case to a junior attorney just to get it done; you will work with our award-winning DUI defense attorney whose legal expertise will best serve your defense.
– We will work with the DMV and handle your DMV DUI hearing, and fight to keep your drivers license
If You’ve Been Arrested for a DUI in Orange County, Call Our DUI Attorney 24/7 at 714-676-5554 for a Free, Confidential Case Evaluation